Sunday, December 11, 2016

I don't blame you anymore
I don't blame anyone
I dream of it
The beauty, reality
But I realize that not all is as it should be

I've sold myself to lesser things
I just don't wanna be alone
I've had enough of the tears cried
At midnight
When everyone else is laughing on the outside.

I've had enough of the fairy tales
They bug me with perfection
I've had enough of loving myself
All that's led to is rejection

I reject myself as a person.

I feel like just giving in to the tide
I'm unbeautiful
Cries
Fight for me
Fight for what's right
Don't stand down
Fight
Fight

God I'm sorry for giving in.

I suck.

Can You send me a group of the lovely friends?
I'm uprooted and still flying
I cannot do this
I am dying
there is no more beauty left
When all that is sacred is ripped and tried and ugh
I do not make sense anymore
And I don't care
I want to die

No comments:

Post a Comment