Tuesday, October 25, 2016

Funny melancholy.

It's like music is all that's left
Of the truth, of the longing
Of the living, of the screaming

It's like music is all that's left
Of me trying, of my striving
It's my last breath of sighing
It's my last letter dying

The funny melancholy
Makes the sarcasm in me laugh
Though it's a sad laugh, a dead laugh
A trying.
I've been denying.

All the years that I've tried
All the years that I've died
Leave me stumbling through my life
I'm the failure that's inside.

No this isn't a funny melancholy
It's just my satire leaving me
I'm too tired to properly write.
What is the point of life.

I am fake.
I am a failure.
These things plague me every day.

Do you hear the song?
I'm only one voice of many
That have given up the fight.

I've not given up the fight.

No comments:

Post a Comment