Saturday, December 29, 2012

LONG TIMMEEE NO POST

So the title says it all. I haven't posted in quite a while. :) lots of things have happened since the last time I posted. Welll, we had the Christmas play. Oh yeah.. During the exam which was a couple months ago I had a fever. I was stressing and having questions about life. Sometimes I think it mighty been a teeny bit of depression. Anyway, I am basically an extroverted and cheerful person, I love music, and God and my family. The only thing is sometimes I feel as if everyone seems to have like best friends. It's like everyone has someone that they mean the most to. But me..I am a loner.. I don't know maybe it's cause of my mental judgment towards people. Oh God please help me to love others as myself.. I mean I don't hate people I just judge them.. Maybe it's pride.. Well we watched Lès Miserables today.. It was quite entertaining. But I don't think CKN liked it that much. Well.. That's it for now.
Singing light songs to the heavyhearted is like pouring salt in their wounds. (Proverbs 25:20 MSG) you've probably figured that I like music a lot.. Oh yeah I got a new guitar.. YAYYYY. Bye now.

No comments:

Post a Comment